Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Well Women Monthly Membership Program. I’m so excited that you are joining us! I can’t wait to teach you how to up level your health, so that you can be your #1 self-care advocate.
Terms of Service:
Your program starts immediately with your Membership Program in Well Women Monthly.
The information, including but not limited to: text, graphics, images and other material contained on the main well women network website, in well women network blog posts, on the well women healthy lifestyle podcast, The Well Women Monthly Membership, and any other well women network health educational resources are for educational purposes only.
The purpose of well women network’s educational resources is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various women’s health topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your personal physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen.
Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have heard or read on any of our platforms.
When you join the Well Women Monthly Membership, you are not entering into a professional medical client relationship. Michele Broad NP-C is not your personal medical provider and should not be looked to as such.
Reliance on any information provided by Well Women Network/Well Women Monthly Membership, Well Women Network employees, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of Well Women Network/Well Women Monthly Membership, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.
Intellectual Property Rights
The member acknowledges that the content of the information inside the Well Women Monthly Membership is subject to copyright and accordingly the member shall ensure that the Well Women Monthly Membership content is used solely for the members informational purposes and may not be copied, reproduced, rebroadcast, given to a non-paying member, or commercially exploited in all or any part. Any use of the Well Women Monthly Membership Site not expressly permitted by these Terms of Service is a breach of The Terms of Service and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
The Well Women Monthly Membership may present advertisements for other links to third party, websites, products, and/or services (“Third Party Ads”). Well Women Monthly Membership will not be liable for any errors in content or omission in any Third Party Ads, nor responsible for any losses or damages of any sort occurred as the result of your participation with, use of, or reliance on the Third Party Ads including goods, products, or services offered by such Third Party Ads.
1. Payment plan options: Participation in the Well Women Monthly membership program requires payment for the program and payment method agreed to by you.
Payment Method Selected: 1 Time Payment of 199.99 (savings of 39.99- 2 months free) or Monthly payments of 19.99 a month. You are not to share your membership log-in details with other non-paying parties and if you are found to be doing so you will be charged for their membership fees as well as your own.
3. Credit card declines: If your credit card payment fails you have 3 business days to get make the payment before your membership status is put on hold.
You may cancel your membership if you are paying monthly within the first week of the new month- if cancelled after the first week you will be charged for that month and your membership will be cancelled before the next month’s billing. Please contact email@example.com to make sure your membership gets cancelled appropriately. You will also be removed from the private Facebook group if you choose to cancel indefinitely.
If you choose to pay yearly, you can cancel your membership 1 month prior to the new year billing cycle starting. There are no refunds if you pay yearly.
You will be removed from the Facebook private group if you choose to cancel after your 1 year is up. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure your membership gets cancelled appropriately.
Well Women Network/Well Women Monthly Membership may revise these Terms from time to time. The changes will not be retroactive and the most current version of the Terms which will always be at WellWomenNetwork.com/membership-terms, will govern our relationship with you. We will try to notify you of any material revisions by a service notification or an email to the email associated with your membership account. By continuing to access or use the services after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
All requests regarding this agreement must be made in writing (email, letter) and you must receive a confirmation from Michele Broad/or Well Women Network support team that we received your written request. Verbal correspondence and voicemail do not constitute adequate communication.
1) You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Michele Broad/Well Women Network harmless from any and all liabilities, losses, costs, damages, penalties, and any other expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising directly or indirectly from either your actions or omissions, or your breach of any obligation imposed or sought to be imposed by this Agreement.
2) Michele Broad/Well Women Network will not be liable to you, or to anyone who may claim any right due to a relationship with you, for any actions or omissions by you or on the part of your employees or agents. You will indemnify and hold Michele Broad/Well Women Network harmless from any obligation, cost claim, judgement, attorney’s and legal fees, and attachments in any way connected with the services rendered under the terms of this agreement.
1) Dispute resolution shall first be attempted between you and Michele Broad/Well Women Monthly Membership. Unresolved disputes may be resolved by binding Arbitration in the County of Riverside, in accordance with the riles of the American Arbitration Association. The judgement upon award may be entered into in court having jurisdiction thereof. Both parties shall bear the cost of arbitration equally.
2) By accepting this agreement, you are agreeing with all its Terms. You agree not to initiate a charge-back procedure on any credit cards on account for any reason and will follow the dispute resolution process described in this Agreement.
Any waiver of any rights of Michele Broad/Well Women Monthly Membership under the terms of this Agreement shall not be construed as a continuing waiver.
Questions Regarding this Agreement
If you have any questions regarding this agreement, you may contact us at Info@wellwomennetwork.com